The saleroom is now open as normal and the next auction is on Friday December 18th, all items will be displayed prior to the auction on our website as well as the UK Auctioneers website.To ensure we are COVID Secure we have implemented to following measures.
- 1: There will be a one way system around the saleroom, and social distancing must be observed.
- 2: Everyone at the auction must be seated, numbers are limited but seats can be booked.
- 3: Face coverings to be worn, hand sanitisers will be available on entry and exit, and at various points in the saleroom.
- 4: Bidding by commission bids and telephone bids are recommended in order to reduce numbers in the salesroom.
- 5: All lots should be available to view on our website, further information and photos can be made available by email or telephone enquiries.
- 6: We have extended viewing to cut down on congestion.
- 7: Furniture collections will have to be carefully monitored and booking for the following week essential
- 8: We will do our best, to protect our customers and ourselves, but please be patient, and be prepared to queue.
Pictures for the next auction