The next auction is planned for the 24th September. This date is subject to any changes in government policy.
We will be complying with social distancing requirements.
On viewing days the number allowed to enter the sale room will be controlled which may necessitate waiting for admittance.
On sales day, attendance will be strictly limited and any wishing to attend will have to pre-register to reserve a seat.
To register and reserve a seat please contact The Dales Furniture Hall on 01677 422846.
Delivery of items for auction and the collection of purchased objects will be by appointment only
To ensure we are COVID Secure we have implemented to following measures.
- 1: There will be a one way system around the saleroom, and social distancing must be observed.
- 2: Everyone at the auction must be seated, numbers are limited but seats can be booked.
- 3: Face coverings to be worn, hand sanitisers will be available on entry and exit, and at various points in the saleroom.
- 4: Bidding by commission bids and telephone bids are recommended in order to reduce numbers in the salesroom.
- 5: All lots should be available to view on our website, further information and photos can be made available by email or telephone enquiries.
- 6: We have extended viewing to cut down on congestion.
- 7: Furniture collections will have to be carefully monitored and booking for the following week essential
- 8: We will do our best, to protect our customers and ourselves, but please be patient, and be prepared to queue.
Pictures for the next auction – 24/09/21 – Full catalogue will be put on the UK Auctioneers website, usually by the week of the auction. click here