We can confirm that the next auction will be on Friday July 10th at 10.30am. It will be a great relief to all of us to start again, this is the longest interval we have ever had for an auction.To ensure we are COVID Secure we have implemented to following measures.
- 1: There will be a one way system around the saleroom, and social distancing must be observed.
- 2: Everyone at the auction must be seated, numbers are limited but seats can be booked from next week.
- 3: We recommend face masks be worn, hand sanitisers will be available on entry and exit, and at various points in the saleroom.
- 4: Bidding by commission bids and telephone bids are recommended in order to reduce numbers in the salesroom.
- 5: All lots should be available to view on our website, further information and photos can be made available by email or telephone enquiries.
- 6: We have extended viewing by one day to cut down on congestion –
- Tuesday & Wednesday 7&8th, (10-12/1pm-4pm)
- Thursday 9th (10-12/1-6pm)
- From 9.30 am on the morning of the sale.
- 7: Furniture collections will have to be carefully monitored and booking for the following week essential
- 8: We will do our best, to protect our customers and ourselves, but please be patient, and be prepared to queue.
Items included in our auction on the 10th July